2.05.2008

FATS is Epic!

The FATS (Forks Area Trail System) has been awarded the coveted Epic status by IMBA (International Mountain Bicycling Association). FATS is the first trail from South Carolina to receive acknowledgement of this magnitude. Make sure you give the people from SORBA-CSRA a pat on the back, as a lot of hard work went into making this trail happen. There's an ongoing story about the new phase of FATS including a little history at bicycling.com. Check it here then go shred the trails brah!

1 comment:

Chuck Bolte said...

Props to SORBA, the organization I never joined, and all of the decent mountain bike folk that put forth the effort to make FATS possible. Thank you for letting me ride the trails!

Drew-Because I pulled down my Myspace profile, I reposted all of the BMX edits on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/ChuckBolte

Or, you can search BMX Augusta in the Youtube search field.

Word up.