6.29.2008

Trickster Tricked


So I'm cruising home after work the other day and I happened to catch a glimpse of the AJBW race van in the reflection of a window. Wait...What the...something sparkly? I slow down to take a look in the next reflection and notice that I now have a chrome rim on the driver side front wheel. Immediatley after I start to see other people noticing said rim and I can't help but LOL. What can he not afford 3 more chrome hubcaps they think to themselves? Did someone else have one chrome hubcap and need three more to make a set? How I didn't notice this thing of beauty on the van is still a mystery. And where the heck it came from was a bigger one. I immediately think Ethan or Mike. After a phone call and a what the heck are you talking about from Ethan, I become perplexed. The next morning I call Nate to see about borrowing a tool and he says, "By the way, you like your new rim?" Seems someone tricked the trickster.

No comments: