1.04.2009

First Ride of '09

Unfortunately I didn't partake in the Champagne Ride, nor did I imbibe in the bubbly. However, a secret training partner and I did go for a spin on the G-Way New Year's Day. What better way to work off some of the prior night's concoctions. The sun was up, but the temp was down. So far that midway through the ride conversation became a task as my face was nearly frozen. About an hour later I finally started to warm up and the ride became a little more pleasurable. In the words of the great Ice Cube...I gotta say today was a good day. Click images to view large version...


Random "backyard" on the G-Way


Accidental artistic shot of my training partner putting it down


I can almost see my new favorite resturaunt from here


Look at those quadzillas (insert sarcasm here)


Some North Augusta wildlife


What seems like NA's best kept secret...for the moment